Exfoliation is essential for good skin health. From the time of Cleopatra, exfoliation with pumic or spoiled lambs milk was a key component of beautiful skin. Exfoliation can occur with an exfoliating polish or a buff-puff. But if these treatments are too harsh for your skin, then a mile enzymatic peel can do the trick.
ZO® Skin Health Enzymatic Peel is an at-home peel formulated to create a softer, brighter skin appearance. It is designed to:
- Helps smooth uneven, rough textured skin
- Revives dull looking skin
- Improves the visible signs of sun damage
- Enhances the benefits of any ZO® Treatment
The key ingredients include:
Papain and bromelain enzymes and glycolic acid (AHA): Provides enzymatic and chemical exfoliation to remove dead skin cells
- Diglycerin, kukui seed oil and safflower seed oil: Replenishes hydration and lipids for skin barrier restoration and reinforcement
How to use: Use 1-2 times per week or as needed. Apply to clean, dry skin. Leave on for 1-3 hours. Rinse if desired. Does not require rinsing.
ZO Skin Health products can only be sold in physician offices or by email request. We will be happy to process your order by calling 212-583-1200 or send an email request to sales@DrFreundSkincare.com.