ZO® Skin Health Melamin-C Skin Bleaching & Correcting Creme with 20% Vitamin C is by Prescription only. Contact Dr Freund at info@DrFreundSkincare.com. Contains (4%) hydroquinone and 20% vitamin C combine together for optimal melanin inhibition to correct the most severe and advanced forms of hyperpigmentation.
- Maximum treatment for melasma, freckles, senile lentigines, and other unwanted areas of hyperpigmentation
- (4%) hydroquinone provides pigmentation reversal and inhibition
- Helps enhance brightening of skin
- Helps maximize the appearance of even skin tone
Key Ingredients include:
- (4%) hydroquinone: Suppresses pigment production
- 20% ascorbic acid: Exfoliates skin surface pigmentation for a more even tone and brighter complexion
- Ethoxydiglycol: Bio-delivery/penetration enhancer for more effective absorption
- Anti-Irritant Complex: Minimizes appearance of redness and irritation for optimal patient tolerance
How to Use:
Apply 2 pumps to affected areas twice a day or as directed by a physician. Always follow with sunscreen protection. See enclosed package insert for full prescribing information.
As an Authorized ZO Skin Health retailer, we can only be sell these products in our physician offices or by email request. We will be happy to process your order by calling 212-583-1200 or send an email request with product and quantity to sales@DrFreundSkincare.com.