ZO® Skin Health Melamin Skin Bleaching and Correcting Creme Pigment Control Crème 4% HQ is a highly potent Rx bleaching solution that gradually lightens and inhibits hyperpigmentation by altering the natural processes that cause cell damage. Specifically created to help even skin tone by slowing melanin production, it dramatically reduces the appearance of chloasma, melasma, freckles and sun damage.
- Gradual skin bleaching of hyperpigmented skin conditions – chloasma, melasma, freckles and other unwanted hyperpigmentation
- Helps reduce irritation associated with hydroquinone
- Hydrates newly exposed skin
Key Ingredients include:
- 4% hydroquinone: Suppresses pigment production
- Glycolic acid and ascorbic acid: Purges appearance of surface pigmentation
- Glycerin: Hydrates newly exposed skin
- Saponins: Modulates the unwanted appearances from inflammatory response
- Vitamin E and butylated hydroxytoluene: Provides antioxidant properties
How to Use:
- Apply 2 pumps to affected areas twice a day
- Always follow with sunscreen protection
- Hydroquinone should be used for a maximum treatment period of 5 months in order to avoid inflammation, rebound hyperpigmentation and reduced tolerance
- After this treatment period, patients can maintain their results with the ZO® Non-Hydroquinone Brightening System.
As an Authorized ZO Skin Health retailer, we can only be sell these products in our physician offices or by email request. We will be happy to process your order by calling 212-583-1200 or send an email request with product and quantity to sales@DrFreundSkincare.com.