ZO® Skin Health Melamix Skin Lightener and Blending Creme formulated specifically to be used with tretinoin. Contains 4% hydroquinone, which is used for the treatment of pigmentation.
- Helps even skin tone
- Helps optimize delivery of active ingredients
- Helps reduce irritation associated with hydroquinone
- Hydrates newly exposed skin
Key Ingredients include:
- 4% hydroquinone: Suppresses pigment production
- Glycolic acid and ascorbic acid: Purges appearance of surface pigmentation
- Glycerin: Hydrates newly exposed skin
- Saponins: Modulates the unwanted appearances from inflammatory response
- Vitamin E and butylated hydroxytoluene: Provides antioxidant properties
- Ethylhexyl palmitate: Skin conditioner, barrier restoration
- Phenyl trimethicone: Barrier film, penetration enhancement
How to Use:
- Apply 2 pumps to affected areas twice a day
- Always follow with sunscreen protection in the morning and with Retinol in the evening.
- Hydroquinone should be used for a maximum treatment period of 5 months in order to avoid inflammation, rebound hyperpigmentation and reduced tolerance
- After this treatment period, patients can maintain their results with the ZO® Non-Hydroquinone Brightening System.
As an Authorized ZO Skin Health retailer, we can only be sell these products in our physician offices or by email request. We will be happy to process your order by calling 212-583-1200 or send an email request with product and quantity to sales@DrFreundSkincare.com.