ZO® Skin Health Sunscreen + Primer Broad-Spectrum SPF 30 is powered by Triple-Spectrum Protection® and exclusive ZO® antioxidant technology to deliver superior skin defense with a hint of advanced color pigments. The densely packed, ultra-soft bristles provide a seamless + even application of powder and is designed to prevent shedding + fraying.
- Maintains hydration and absorbs surface oil to minimize shine
- Provides buildable coverage with color-enhancing pigments + light reflecting minerals for a luminous glow
- Leaves skin feeling smooth
- Can be applied over makeup and re-applied throughout the day
Key Ingredients include:
- Titanium Dioxide and Zinc Oxide: Protects against UVA and UVB rays
- Fractionated melanin: Provides protection against blue light (HEV light) that is emitted from the sun and from electronic devices
- ZOX12® complex: Contains Vitamins A, C and E to help protect skin from free radical damage and IR-A rays
How to Use:
Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure and as needed. Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating. Reapply at least every 2 hours.
As an Authorized ZO Skin Health retailer, we can only be sell these products in our physician offices or by email request. We will be happy to process your order by calling 212-583-1200 or send an email request with product and quantity to sales@DrFreundSkincare.com.